Fruits make a perfect gift for people who are health conscious and those who keep a close watch on the intake of calories. Fruit baskets can be gifted to your spouse, friends, family, and colleagues.
Since fruits basket would contain a variety of fruits, it would cater to the taste preference of most of the people. Different fruits also mean different vitamins, fibres, and other minerals. Fruits basket is a healthy and thoughtful gift for giving someone.
Types of fruits basket
There are different types of fruit basket which you can order online. Depending on your preference and the occasion, a suitable fruit basket can be purchased.
- Fresh fruits basket: This is the common type of fruit basket which contains fresh fruits. There would be a variety of fruits included in such baskets. The content may vary based on the seasonal availability of fruits.
- Dried fruits basket: You can also gift someone a basket of dried fruits. Such a fruit basket would include dried fruits like dates, apricots, figs, pineapple, cranberries, All such dried fruits are extremely healthy and thus makes it a perfect gift.
- Fruit hampers: Another option to gift fruits is by placing an order for a fruit hamper. It would contain several fruits like apple, orange, banana, kiwi grapes, It would also contain other items like a cake, honey, etc. Such hampers would be well decorated and would look quite appealing.
- Chocolate and fruits: You can also buy a hamper which contains fresh fruits and chocolate which makes it balanced when it comes to calories. Such hampers are suitable for gifting someone on their birthday, anniversary, Make sure to have more fruits and few chocolates in the hamper and not the other way around.
- Fruits and nuts: Another combination is to mix fruits and nuts. You can buy a perfect fruit basket with nuts. Such baskets would include fresh fruits like apple, orange, grapes, banana, and nuts like cashew nuts, walnut, pistachio, almond, You can also request a mix of dried fruits and nuts which would be a combination of fig, kiwi, apricot, cashew nut, almond, walnut, etc.
- Fruits and bakery products: Fruits matches with anything edible which means you can create your own combo for a fruit basket. A good option is to include bakery products like bread, cookies, biscuits, tea cake, to the fresh fruits gift hamper. Such a hamper is also the perfect item to carry with you for a picnic in the park. Kids and adults would love it equally.
- Fruits and wine: If you are invited to dinner or a barbecue, a perfect gift to carry with you would be a fruit hamper that comes along with a bottle of wine. You can also add chocolates, jam, honey or some bakery products like cookies and biscuits to make the hamper more appealing.
Due to the health benefits, fruits basket are fast gaining popularity as a good gift item.This makes a perfect gift to thank someone or to congratulate an achievement.